Are you searching for screen recorder apps for android phone? You are at the right place, Here you can find 5 screen recorder applications which works perfectly with any android phone.
Nowadays few of the Android phones have inbuilt screen recorder applications or in fabricate screen recording usefulness.
Yet at the same time, a large portion of the telephone doesn't have it. This article will be exceptionally helpful for the individuals who don't have an inbuilt screen recorder application or screen recording usefulness.
How to record the Android Screen
Would you like to know about the ways to record your screen? Need to make versatile video instructional exercises or have video call recording?
The following are the means that will assist you in understanding how to record android screen.
- Go to Google play store.
- Enter the name (given below) in the search box at the top bar.
- find the right app and click on install and accept the agreement.
- Once the app is installed open the app.
- Login to the app (if required) and you are done.
Top 5 screen recorder apps for android
1. DU Recorder :This DU Recorder app makes you able to record anything that you do in the phone.
DU Recorder for Android is a free app and also available in Google play store.
This app has got a great rating and awesome reviews. This has become so popular and the rating is 4 out of 5 and the download rate is around 50 million.
This app is best for screen recording. Alteration is also possible in the downloaded videos.
Download AirDroid for Android
2. AZ Screen Recorder :The Next option for recording the screen in android phone screen is AZ Screen Recorder. The app only works on Android lollipop and above.
The things that make this app different from others:
- Google rating is 4.6 out of 5.
- 10M Downloads
- No Time Limit
- Totally free
- No Requirement for root access
- Easy to use.
- Less than 20MB.
3. Screen Recorder -Free No Ads :Screen Recorder powered by kkimcy929 is also an amazing android screen recorder app with tons of functionality.
Let’s have a look:
- Multiple languages support. (English, French, Turkish, Spanish etc.)
- You can save the recorded video in SD Card or any location you want.
- Supports screenshot along with record screen.
- Support face cam while recording.
- Magic button help stop, pause, and how time record.
- Record the sound of the MIC while recording screen.
- Multiple themes.
4. Screen Recorder by Brilliant Recorder :You can consider this screen recorder app as all in one app with 4.6 out of 5 rating and 5M of downloads It supports single touch screenshot and editing screenshot with blur, cutting and grafting.
This is best for HD games screen recorder.
Few great features of this app:
- No login required
- Unlimited time support.
- HD game screen recorder support.
- Screenshot captures and edits screenshots.
5. Game Screen Recorder by DGenius Mobile.:This is the last screen recording apps for android in our list.
This Game Screen Recorder app is a premium recorder app for game and screen.
This is specially developed to record your game video and easily share with your friends.
It has some good options which make this app different from others
- It’s totally free.
- Automatically identify the game on your phone.
- No time limit.
- Record button option with transparency.
- You can upload your own image to customize the record button.
- Turn off feature of the record button on notification bar.
- Anytime pause and resume recording.
Hope this article “Top 5 Screen Recorder Apps For Android” was useful for you. Please share this article with your family and friends to make use of it. Comment your favorite screen recorder apps. You can also suggest if you have something better than this.