Low Battery? Not an issue now! Do you know you can transfer charge from one phone to another as well?
In this digital world, it is very easy to transfer files and apps. In the same way, now, we can transfer charge from one phone to another as well.
Let’s take some scenarios when we really need this mechanism (phone to phone charge transfer).
- You might be lost your power bank or forget to charge your phone at home.
- Didn’t find any charging point around you?
- You might forget to take your charger.
In this situation, you can go for this phone to phone charge transfer mechanism and make use of it.
What Equipment You Need To Transfer Charge from One Phone to Another
- OTG Cable (Buy OTG Cable under Rs: 100/- )
- Data Cable. (Buy data cable)
- Two Smartphone
- Phone must be OTG supportable
Step by step instructions to Charge from One Phone to Another
- Insert OTG Cable to the phone which you want to act like a power bank.
- Insert data cable at the other end of OTG cable.
- And finally, insert the other end of the data cable to the phone which you want to charge.
If you want you can watch a live demo on phone to phone charge transfer
Here is the live demo of it.
Hope this article of How to Transfer Charge From One Phone to Another was useful for you. I request you to please share this article with your family and friends.