The Adsense cost per click (CPC), it is certain you have already heard about it. You know that word and yet you are not sure what he means. According to his name (and some rumors here and there), it seems to you that it's about advertising, clicks and maybe even there are search engines in the story. Around you, everyone seems to know what we're talking about, or everyone pretends.
Let’s talk about Adsense CPC
How to increase your Adsense CPC earnings?
All notice a low cost per click (CPC) of Google Adsense which causes a low income afterward and this may be that may be due to advertisers who pay less (a low CPC), and also maybe because of a bad strategy on your part. Optimize the speed of your site is very important. Fewer ads mean a cost per click increase.
Google Adsense tends to display the relevant ads for the content of a web page using the keywords of the article. Remember that AdSense publishers display advertisers' ads based on their keywords using Google Adwords by providing a specific amount for each click as per cost per click method.
Placing your ad in the wrong section of your website or the "blind spot" of readers is a big mistake that you must avoid, or you will end up pricking yourself for that!
- Insert Adsense Ads between Home Page Articles
- Add the Adsense code in the middle of your posts on blogger
- Add 728 × 90 Adsense Banner At the Top of site Themes
- Insert Adsense codes into your articles easily with Quick Adsense
- Find the number of visitors blocking your ads
- Add page-level ads for a site or blog
- Target keywords with a high CPC
- Blacklist unwanted of Adsense URLs
Follow these methods and your Adsense earnings will be improved. Finally be sure to place your ads in clear places where readers can see them properly.
Calculation of AdSense cost per click
The cost-per-click is calculated by dividing the total cost of your clicks by the total number of clicks.
The cost-per-click is based on your actual cost-per-click (real CPC), which is the actual amount you are charged for each click. Note that your CPC may be different from your maximum cost-per-click, which is the highest amount you are willing to pay for a click.
Here's an example to help you calculate your cost per click.
Imagine that your ad generates two clicks, one costing $ 0.20 and the other $ 0.40, for a total cost of $ 0.60. You must divide $ 0.60 (your total cost) by two (your total number of clicks), So you get an Adsense CPC of $ 0.30.
The basic steps CPC campaign optimizing keywords are:
- Regular use of the search terms report - it shows on which keywords ads are displayed, allows you to expand your campaign with new words.
- Adding to the campaign and moving the best converting - keywords to separate ad groups, which raises statistics thanks to a better quality result.
- Using a keyword planner - to find synonyms of phrases to reach a wider target group. It is also worth taking a look at the suggested rates per click. Cheap traffic is always welcome - not only with a limited campaign budget.
- Controlling the position of the ads - the high position makes the advertisement visible (how many of us clicks further than the 2-3 page?). The better the advertisement is visible, the greater the chance that the Internet user will click on it. The more clicks, the higher the CTR - the ratio of clicks to impressions.
- Caring for a high-quality score - which, on a scale of 1-10, determines how much the advertisement, keyword and landing page corresponding to the interests of the user. The quality result - by simplifying the matter - affects the cost per click. In summary: the better, the cheaper and higher.
- Analysis of costs generated by keywords - it should be considered whether the phrases that generate the largest costs are the most important for us passwords. Otherwise, it may be worth spending some money.
- Analysis and the value of conversions generated by individual phrases - especially in the case of online store promotions.
If your only source of income is Google Adsense income, then maybe these tips will help you in CPC marketing. It is important to test different things and see what works best for you.
For example, you can play with the link colors and see which link color combination generates the maximum CTR for better CPC marketing.
Feel free to share a tip that has worked well for you and has helped you increase your Adsense earnings. If you're not allowed to use Google AdSense CPC, you can search for other posts on site for other monetization programs.